Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Bootstrap3 carousel

I'm working to add a bootstrap 3 carousel to my theme. Is there a way to populate the slides using Exponent, rather than through the code? My boss really likes the look of the bootstrap carousel and wants me to include on our site.

Comments

• We implement the bs3 carousel within the portfolio module.showall carousel view. I also have a custom text module view which does the same I'll upload and attach a link here later today.
  • You can use this link to download the file. It should be installed using the Install Extension feature with the 'Patch' option turned off. It will fill each 'slide' (sm-12) with the text item(s) and if the text item has a graphic attached, it will place it to the right of the text (text in sm-7 and graphic in sm-4). The view configuration has some options about placement of controls and other 'slide' features. There is no option to switch which side the text/graphic is on, but could easily be re-coded.