Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Launchr Community Program

Hiya guys :),

My name is Patrick Tipping and I am a member of the Launchr community. When I say member, I actually mean trained monkey who tries to get into contact with people :).

I recently tried to contact you via email, but I never received a response, so I'm gonna try using this forum instead :). I hope it was okay for me to post this in this category, but I wasn't really sure where else to put it :)

Anyway, I would like to introduce you to Launchr with the hope of raising your interest in participating in our community program.

In short, Launchr was created to offer an easy way of testing, demonstrating and evaluating open source web applications.

This can be especially interesting for community projects like yours, since it offers existing and new users the opportunity to easily access an individual demo installation without any kind of technical know how, hosting, installation or setup required. Launchr can remove any kind of entry barrier for new users and we are hoping that this will aid you in growing your own community.

By setting up an individual installation in less than a minute, users will be able to try out new releases or use a sandbox installation to test new features, extensions or configurations without any hassle.

Since we firmly believe in the concept of open source software and feel strongly about encouraging such communities, we have created a community program allowing you to use Launchr for free and get you started with a initial setup of exponentCMS.

If you'd like to learn more about the community program and/or join or have any other questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact me via email, Skype (p.tipping) or this forum :).

Cheers and have a nice day,

Patrick Tipping

View article...