Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Form Submit not showing Response Display

2»

Comments

• We have the latest release of exponent installed, tested on a couple of systems... when using the forms module, upon submit of the form, the response does not display. Only the rest of the website template global containers with a blank main section... error reporting on/off shows nothing either. Anything else I can test?

View article...
  • We have the latest release of exponent installed, tested on a couple of systems... when using the forms module, upon submit of the form, the response does not display. Only the rest of the website template global containers with a blank main section... error reporting on/off shows nothing either. Anything else I can test?

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...