Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

The New Exp 2.3.0 with Bootstrap 3

Hello,
noted that if using the new Exp version 2.3.0 and adding a container with three columns, those are not responsive. Yes, they do scale a bit but they stay as three columns instead of going below each others. I checked the tpl and indeed it is not following the bootstrap structure.

It would be great if you could just have a main container on the index.php and then you add into it a container with the amount of columns you wish for that row as it is the idea of responsive grids. Now you need to hard-code it to the theme.

View article...

Comments

• Excellent recommendation! Yes, the current (old) two and three container views haven't been updated and used some float left/right tricks to make some non-responsive columns. I've opened a ticket to work on this and will try to squeeze it into a patch #1 in the next week or two.

View article...
  • Excellent recommendation! Yes, the current (old) two and three container views haven't been updated and use some float left/right tricks to make some non-responsive columns. I've opened a ticket to work on this and will try to squeeze it into a patch #1 in the next week or two.

View article...