Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

slingbar issue

edited January 2016 in General Support
Using my web browser I changed the site configuration of my 2.2 patch 2 site to put the sling bar at the bottom instead of the top. Now I get HTTP 500 errors for the entire site. I have looked through the cpanel error log and the only error it shows is the HTTP 500 error but doesn't list a cause. How can I find the cause or what can I do to fix it?

View article...

Comments

• Using my web browser I changed the site configuration of my 2.2 patch 2 site to put the sling bar at the bottom instead of the top. Now I get HTTP 500 errors for the entire site. I have looked through the cpanel error log and the only error it shows is the HTTP 500 error but doesn't list a cause. How can I find the cause or what can I do to fix it?

View article...
  • Using my web browser I changed the site configuration of my 2.2 patch 2 site to put the sling bar at the bottom instead of the top. Now I get HTTP 500 errors for the entire site. I have looked through the cpanel error log and the only error it shows is the HTTP 500 error but doesn't list a cause. How can I find the cause or what can I do to fix it?

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...