Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Mass Mailer failing to send the message / email

edited January 2016 in General Support
Hi,

I was testing the Mass Mailer and filled the form (had checked the email set up before that) and pushed the button to send but appeared this fatal error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function finfo_open() in /home/customer/public_html/wwwcust/fi/framework/modules/administration/controllers/administrationController.php on line 771

Known issue? Any solution yet?

View article...

Comments

• Hi,

I was testing the Mass Mailer and filled the form (had checked the email set up before that) and pushed the button to send but appeared this fatal error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function finfo_open() in /home/customer/public_html/wwwcust/fi/framework/modules/administration/controllers/administrationController.php on line 771

View article...
  • Hi,

View article...
  • Hi,

View article...
  • Hi,

View article...