Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

YouTube videos not showing

I created a media player module a month ago and was able to display a YouTube video. Now today I noticed that the video doesn't appear. I tried using Firefox, Chrome and Safari and not one displayed the video. But when I placed the embed code from YouTube into a text module, the video appeared. I also tried it on another of my sites, both running 2.2.3 patch 4, the videos didn't show there either, only when I used the embed code.

View article...

Comments

• I created a media player module a month ago and was able to display a YouTube video. Now today I noticed that the video doesn't appear. I tried using Firefox, Chrome and Safari and not one displayed the video. But when I placed the embed code from YouTube into a text module, the video appeared. I also tried it on another of my sites, both running 2.2.3 patch 4, the videos didn't show there either, only when I used the embed code.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the only thing that appears is a black box, no video.

View article...
  • I created a media player module a month ago and was able to display a YouTube video. Now today I noticed that the video doesn't appear. I tried using Firefox, Chrome and Safari and not one displayed the video. But when I placed the embed code from YouTube into a text module, the video appeared. I also tried it on another of my sites, both running 2.2.3 patch 4, the videos didn't show there either, only when I used the embed code.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the only thing that appears is a black box, no video.

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...