Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Hidden add module form

edited January 2016 in General Support
Hi,

I installed v2.2.0 from the zip and ftp'd it to my site. After setting up the database I applied patch 1. When I try to add a new module I do not see a form. Using Chrome developer tools I can see the form source but it has the class 'hide' and CSS is set to display: none for this class. I tried another installation using the basic theme and that does the same. No errors are displayed when I turn on Error Messages.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?
Thanks,

Paul

View article...

Comments

• Hi,

I installed v2.2.0 from the zip and ftp'd it to my site. After setting up the database I applied patch 1. When I try to add a new module I do not see a form. Using Chrome developer tools I can see the form source but it has the class 'hide' and CSS is set to display: none for this class. I tried another installation using the basic theme and that does the same. No errors are displayed when I turn on Error Messages.

Thanks,

Paul

View article...
  • Hi,

Thanks,

Paul

View article...
  • Hi,

Thanks,

Paul

View article...
  • Hi,

Thanks,

Paul

View article...