Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Home page not showing

edited January 2016 in General Support
I updated one of my sites to 2.2 patch 1. All seemed well for a few hours. I started playing with creating a mobile theme. All seemed fine. Then all of a sudden my Home page will not show. All I get is a blank screen. I immediately checked the error log on the server and it didn't show any errors at that particular time. I can still browse to any other page. I also tried renaming the page from Home to index.htm and that still only shows a blank screen. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

View article...

Comments

• I updated one of my sites to 2.2 patch 1. All seemed well for a few hours. I started playing with creating a mobile theme. All seemed fine. Then all of a sudden my Home page will not show. All I get is a blank screen. I immediately checked the error log on the server and it didn't show any errors at that particular time. I can still browse to any other page. I also tried renaming the page from Home to index.htm and that still only shows a blank screen. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

View article...
  • I updated one of my sites to 2.2 patch 1. All seemed well for a few hours. I started playing with creating a mobile theme. All seemed fine. Then all of a sudden my Home page will not show. All I get is a blank screen. I immediately checked the error log on the server and it didn't show any errors at that particular time. I can still browse to any other page. I also tried renaming the page from Home to index.htm and that still only shows a blank screen. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

View article...