Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

NEW User: Question on home page as default

Definitely shouldn't be acting that way...what sort of server setup are you using, and are you in the web root folder or a subfolder?

Statistics: Posted by dleffler

Comments

• Hello all. I just found Exponent and I like it' Just configuring it now and I think it'll be a good CMS for my company and group. I have one question about the software and maybe I'm missing a configuration somewhere or something.

Everything I do whether is download a file, edit content or something in other than the home page it keeps going back to the home page as a default. So say I add a file to the file downloads and when I'm done it goes back to the home page. I then have to click on the link again to get back to the file download. Is this a configuration issue? A bug? Just as designed? I would expect it to stay on the current page and not default to the home page after a task is completed.

I'm using v2.2.0 Patch 5. I'm probably missing some simple configuration setting but I don't know where it is.

Any help would be grateful.

Thanks!

Glen

View article...
  • Hello all. I just found Exponent and I like it' Just configuring it now and I think it'll be a good CMS for my company and group. I have one question about the software and maybe I'm missing a configuration somewhere or something.

Everything I do whether is download a file, edit content or something in other than the home page it keeps going back to the home page as a default. So say I add a file to the file downloads and when I'm done it goes back to the home page. I then have to click on the link again to get back to the file download. Is this a configuration issue? A bug? Just as designed? I would expect it to stay on the current page and not default to the home page after a task is completed.

I'm using v2.2.0 Patch 5. I'm probably missing some simple configuration setting but I don't know where it is.

Thanks!

Glen

View article...

Thanks!

Glen

View article...

Thanks!

Glen

View article...

Thanks!

Glen

View article...