Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Too many products?

2»

Comments

• I'm assuming that in the test configuration, it does NOT display the search/filter widgets, and only displays 10 products? Are you getting any server errors about exhausting memory?

If you're willing to test a code change which does NOT fix your problem, but will provide a clue for me...edit /framework/core/subsystems/expPaginator.php, and on line #195 change
    $this->records = $class->find('all', $this->where, $sort);
    to
    $this->records = $class->find('all', $this->where, $sort, $this->limit);
    The expPaginator object can get pretty big since we attach (drag) all the records with it, in addition to just a page's worth...If this code change works (it'll only display ONE page,but let's me know where the issue is.
    Otherwise, are you able to pull up the (too large) table inside the database manager? (e.g., is it a problem with the mysql database/server)

View article...
  • I'm assuming that in the test configuration, it does NOT
    display the search/filter widgets, and only displays 10 products? Are you
    getting any server errors about exhausting memory?

If you're willing to test a code change which does NOT fix
    your problem, but will provide a clue for me...edit
    /framework/core/subsystems/expPaginator.php, and on line #195 change

$this->records = $class->find('all', $this->where, $sort);

to

$this->records = $class->find('all', $this->where, $sort, $this->limit);
    The expPaginator object can get pretty big since we attach (drag) all the records with it, in addition to just a page's worth...If this code change works (it'll only display ONE page,but let's me know where the issue is.
    Otherwise, are you able to pull up the (too
    large) table inside the database manager? (e.g., is it a problem with the
    mysql database/server)

View article...