Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Image size on mobile theme

Here is a screen shot of what my mobile theme looks like on the iPhone 5s.
photo IMG_1192_zps8aa4f6f1.png

For some reason the image seems to have lots of padding included on the right size. I can't find anything in the code that would do it. Any ideas?

View article...

Comments

• If you could send a link (live site?) to dleffler@hughes.net, I'll take a quick look at it. I'm not sure what module/view you're in, etc..., but can quickly get a better idea just looking at the page.

View article...
  • Just go to the url listed in the screen shot (arcsolinc.com).

View article...
  • Ok, specifically, the slideshow (& slides) are 1002 pixels wide by 579 pixels high, but most of the rest of the page is simply 100% (320px?) wide. It looks like mobile browsers automatically scale the large graphic to fit the screen, so the graphic doesn't fill the whole 'white box' like it normally would.

You might try the slideshow 'touch'view which uses a new slideshow widget which has a responsive width (100% of the container)

View article...
  • Here is a screen shot of what my mobile theme looks like on the iPhone 5s.

For some reason the image seems to have lots of padding included on the right size. I can't find anything in the code that would do it. Any ideas?
  • Here is a screen shot of what my mobile theme looks like on the iPhone 5s.