Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Corrupt Password?

edited January 2016 in General Support
After a serious hack I changed my admin password. I was able to log in and make a few changes. I signed up with Sucuri, to try and prevent future hacks. Now when I try and log in I am taken directly to my payments page,. I can't get access to edit the site. Any help gratefully received. Apologies if this is the wrong forumm I am quite old but very new to this!
Thank you in advance
Sam Docherty

View article...

Comments

• After a serious hack I changed my admin password. I was able to log in and make a few changes. I signed up with Sucuri, to try and prevent future hacks. Now when I try and log in I am taken directly to my payments page,. I can't get access to edit the site. Any help gratefully received. Apologies if this is the wrong forumm I am quite old but very new to this!
    Thank you in advance
    Sam Docherty

View article...
  • After a serious hack I changed my admin password. I was able to log in and make a few changes. I signed up with Sucuri, to try and prevent future hacks. Now when I try and log in I am taken directly to my payments page,. I can't get access to edit the site. Any help gratefully received. Apologies if this is the wrong forumm I am quite old but very new to this!
    Thank you in advance
    Sam Docherty

View article...
    Thank you in advance
    Sam Docherty

View article...
    Thank you in advance
    Sam Docherty

View article...
    Thank you in advance
    Sam Docherty

View article...