Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

e-commerce split credit card losing card info

exponent 2.23 patch 2 e-commerce using Split Credit Card. Order placed, emails go, but no credit card number, even partial, gets emailed. And, when I log in as admin to look at the order, can't see any credit card number info either... I did look into the mysql data, and can see a record in the 'exponent_billingmethods' table with the following data in the 'billing_options' column... O:8:"stdClass":5:{s:7:"cc_type";s:10:"MasterCard";s:9:"cc_number";s:19:"XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0004";s:9:"exp_month";s:2:"02";s:8:"exp_year";s:4:"2014";s:3:"cvv";s:3:"789";}

Seems to have the last 4 digits and the expiration month/year and cvv stored, but can't find the first 12 of the card number anywhere, and it doesn't show in the web display anywhere?

Statistics: Posted by tcnetw0rks

Comments

• I haven't used ecommerce much and then only for invoicing (pay later) or PayPal. It is my understanding the 'split' in the 'split card' means that only part of the card number is stored on the site to prevent compromise.

Statistics: Posted by dleffler
  • exponent 2.23 patch 2 e-commerce using Split Credit Card. Order placed, emails go, but no credit card number, even partial, gets emailed. And, when I log in as admin to look at the order, can't see any credit card number info either... I did look into the mysql data, and can see a record in the 'exponent_billingmethods' table with the following data in the 'billing_options' column... O:8:"stdClass":5:{s:7:"cc_type";s:10:"MasterCard";s:9:"cc_number";s:19:"XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0004";s:9:"exp_month";s:2:"02";s:8:"exp_year";s:4:"2014";s:3:"cvv";s:3:"789";}

Seems to have the last 4 digits and the expiration month/year and cvv stored, but can't find the first 12 of the card number anywhere, and it doesn't show in the web display anywhere?

View article...
  • I haven't used ecommerce much and then only for invoicing (pay later) or PayPal. It is my understanding the 'split' in the 'split card' means that only part of the card number is stored on the site to prevent compromise.

View article...

View article...

View article...
  • exponent 2.23 patch 2 e-commerce using Split Credit Card. Order placed, emails go, but no credit card number, even partial, gets emailed. And, when I log in as admin to look at the order, can't see any credit card number info either... I did look into the mysql data, and can see a record in the 'exponent_billingmethods' table with the following data in the 'billing_options' column... O:8:"stdClass":5:{s:7:"cc_type";s:10:"MasterCard";s:9:"cc_number";s:19:"XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0004";s:9:"exp_month";s:2:"02";s:8:"exp_year";s:4:"2014";s:3:"cvv";s:3:"789";}

View article...

View article...

View article...