Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

.htaccess sef for new godaddy acct... any hints?

Hi All, just started a new exponent 2.2.2 patch 1 site on a godaddy basic linux hosting acct, everything is installed and working, but sef page names, including administrative functions is breaking... which I suspect is caused by the .htaccess file not being compatible with godaddy's settings... anyone have a godaddy site with sef working that may be willing to share the .htaccess file tricks? Thanks. FYI, the site works with SEF off... when I turn on sef, any page redirect seems to start a loop of notfound error traps... Thanks.

Statistics: Posted by tcnetw0rks

Comments

• Hi All, just started a new exponent 2.2.2 patch 1 site on a godaddy basic linux hosting acct, everything is installed and working, but sef page names, including administrative functions is breaking... which I suspect is caused by the .htaccess file not being compatible with godaddy's settings... anyone have a godaddy site with sef working that may be willing to share the .htaccess file tricks? Thanks. FYI, the site works with SEF off... when I turn on sef, any page redirect seems to start a loop of notfound error traps... Thanks.

Statistics: Posted by tcnetw0rks
  • Hi All, just started a new exponent 2.2.2 patch 1 site on a godaddy basic linux hosting acct, everything is installed and working, but sef page names, including administrative functions is breaking... which I suspect is caused by the .htaccess file not being compatible with godaddy's settings... anyone have a godaddy site with sef working that may be willing to share the .htaccess file tricks? Thanks. FYI, the site works with SEF off... when I turn on sef, any page redirect seems to start a loop of notfound error traps... Thanks.

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...