Please disregard the 'View article...' shown at the bottom of many posts as this is the result of restoring old forum posts from a backup.

Help with an error message

Can someone please explain what this means:

Code:
[25-Oct-2013 12:30:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: JPG Support in /home/website/public_html/subsystems/image.php on line 118

I am having problems whereby uploaded images will not display and this is the error that comes up in the error log - I dont know what it means though!

Statistics: Posted by sime

Comments

• What version of Exponent are you running...I can't locate why the error would refer to a line #118...but I can speculate your server might not have 'gd' installed correctly?

Statistics: Posted by dleffler
  • Thanks for the reply! It;s 0.97 - after lots of research I found the newer versions of gd need JPG support changing to JPEG support. I did this in subsystems/image.php and it all worked again!

Statistics: Posted by sime
  • Can someone please explain what this means:

[25-Oct-2013 12:30:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: JPG Support in /home/website/public_html/subsystems/image.php on line 118

I am having problems whereby uploaded images will not display and this is the error that comes up in the error log - I dont know what it means though!

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...

View article...